Sunday, March 29, 2009

25 fun and crafty projects

You know, it's been so long that I can't even remember how I first met Pip. A stitchy night? A morning tea? I know our blogs were involved, way back when there were only a few craft bloggers around like Loobylu and Angry Chicken.

But I can definitely say that it's been an honour to be a part of Pip's new book, Meet Me at Mikes. I received my copy in the mail the other day and I was very impressed with how it was all pulled together. So many fantastic crafty projects and awesome photography to do them justice. Here's a few pics, including the 'Fabric Clock' project that I contributed:

meet me at mikes book

meet me at mikes book - my fabric clock project!

meet me at mikes book - my fabric clock project!

meet me at mikes book - one of my project pages

Congrats Pip, you must be very proud.

17 comments:

Pansieberry said...

very cute! i love the clock.

♥ JB said...

How cute!

I gotta make one of those fabric clocks

Jacinta said...

I ordered it yesterday with birthday pressie money. Can't wait for it to arrive as it looks great. And the clock looks fabulous too.

Annie said...

Any idea how those of us in the States might get a copy? I keep seeing posts about this book and I really, really want it!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I had a look at a copy the other day. It looks great. Beautifully designed and laid out, not to mention all the fab projects.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Looks like a beautiful book- must check it out.

Tanya said...

Just got my copy yesterday - I love it!

Jessica said...

hehe this book is on my wishlist - I had no idea you would be featured in it too! :) Gorgeous stuff, Lara.

babalisme said...

I want this book! I have been an avid reader of Pip's blog for I don't know how long... It's so inspirational!

Printspace said...

gorgeous clock.
book looks beautiful too.

Heather said...

Congratulations! The clock is really cute!

Jeremy said...

I am taking some minor credit for this - the fabric clock was my first anniversary present to my lovely wife (and Lara made it from paper as paper & clocks are the modern and traditional first anniversary gifts!).

Lara supplied all the talent and I supplied...well not much really. Just the original urge to impress my lovely wife! Pity I failed so miserably to follow up with originality on the second anniversary....a young baby can sap the romance out of your life pretty quickly (and temporarily of course!).

The clock is still going strong today.

Book looks great!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! i've seen this book in angus and robertson. It looked very interesting...although i think that i didn't buy it because it was out of my budget... but congratulations on being in a book! hhaah

AMIT said...

Your projects are too good.

Meridian real estate

Bettyjoy said...

Oooh what a fab looking book - love the clock too - I'll add this to my birthday wish list!

craft said...

wow..so creativ..

Y. Metin Yıldırım said...

saat forex zayıflama hapları gizli kamera